I am an impartial financial advisor and passionate to help you get the most out of your finances. see whistlestopdepot.com for further notes
In my time I started Healthy Economy, because after many years in the financial world I wanted to be able to advise people without being “selling”.
I take pride in helping you make the right financial decisions
Most people want to spend their time and energy on anything but economy. At the same time, finances and well-being hang together. At Sund Economics, I take pride in helping you make the right economic decisions – and thus achieving greater personal well-being.
I love contact with my customers. And I do my best every single time so you as a customer feel supported and advised in a good and thorough manner.
I meet you where you are and perform my advice based on what serves you best.
It’s great to be a financial advisor without “selling”
I have been working in a bank for many years. Here I was measured on how much I “earned” for the bank and “sold” to my customers.
I have always wanted to be able to advise my customers on the basis of their needs and nothing else. I do this today and I am so glad that I made this decision.
At the same time, I am very grateful that as a financial advisor I can help people make the right economic decisions.
No two economies are alike, just as two people are not alike. Therefore, I always take my advice in the person behind.
Confidentiality is important as an advisor
I am used to having confidentiality and being in possession of sensitive information about other people. You can trust that your information is in safe hands with me.
My background and professional competencies as financial advisors r
- I am a financial economist with a specialty in the field of private finance, and subsequently a bank and property broker training.
- I have been working in one of the country’s largest financial institutions for 10 years, I have both been financial adviser in the field of private finance, housing economy – and later as a branch manager.
- Through my academic education I have read law. It gives me a thorough knowledge of the legal rules for financial advice. You can read more about this at finanstilsynet.dk .
- I have an entrepreneurial education and a Diploma in Accounting.
- In addition, I have a large number of courses within consulting, management and communication.
- I have also taken a coaching program so that I can best help my customers to the goals they want.